Wednesday 13 June 2018

Weekly meeting with Consultant

As part of my treatment I meet with my Consultant Psychiatrist & her team every Wednesday morning, this mornings meeting went particularly well.

My daily Lithium dose was increased to 800mg from 400mg last night and there are no signs of any ill effects as yet, my Duloxetine dose is to be reduced to 30mg from tomorrow morning with a view to cutting it out completely by next Wednesday, other medication to remain the same.

I have been ok'd for limited unaccompanied leave from site, restricted to local area, while I would have preferred more I am happy with this, at least now I can access an ATM machine as there are no such facilities in the hospital, this is a huge bonus as I am no longer reliant on family members to bring me in cash & won't have to use my debit card to pay for items such as Coffee's and newspapers.

I still have issues re the noise and volume of people on ward, this was particularly bad last night but 90% of my aggravation has gone, the restlessness, low concentration and lack of motivation are still a concern though.

Mood is now close to 6/10 as opposed to the 3/10 this time last week.

So all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment